Annapurna short campaign is specially designed for those people who admire panoramic view of the mountain range and love to trek but does not have long time to trek. People can have a comfortable view of Mt.Annapurna including Mt.Dhaulagiri, Mt.Fishtail and other different mountain ranges.
The Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek is very popular. It begins in Western Nepal and moves ambitiously along a valley through charming Gurung village with fascinating mountain views, and ends at the most accessible location to the peak of Mt. Annapurna. It is a relatively safe trail for the solo trekker, with perfect balance of adventure and solitude. The journey can be initiated from Nayapul, a short distance from Pokhara. The walk-in to the Annapurna Sanctuary provides the impressive backdrop of the landscape views of mountain range which makes Nepal such a remarkable trekking destination.
Day 01: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (1050m/ 1 & ½ hr) & Trek to Ghandruk(1940m/5 hrs ).
Day 02: Walk from Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/ 5 hrs ).
Day 03: Continue walk from Chhomrong -Himalayan Hotel (2920m / 7hrs)
Day 04: Walk from Himalaya–Machhapuchhere Base Camp (MBC) (3720m / 4hrs)
Day 05: MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (4,230m/3 hrs) & back to Sinuwa (2340m /4 hrs)
Day 06: Trek from Sinuwa to Ghandrunk (1940m/5 hrs)
Day 07: Trek down from Ghandruk to Nayapul (1050m/4hrs) and Drive back to Pokhara
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, non-veg dinner) while on trek.
- Accommodation at guesthouse/ lodge on the trek.
- Certified guide
- TIMS and Conservation Fee
- First Aid (if needed)
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor & whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
- Travel insurance
- Air condition on Vehicle, Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks & other personal expenses on the way.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
- Walknepal T-shirt.
What to bring?
- omfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
How do I know a reservation is accepted or confirmed?
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
What should I do if I didn't receive a confirmation email after making my reservation?
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
How can I contact WalkNepal.com Customer Service?
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Can I change or cancel my non-refundable booking?
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 24 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”