It is located in central south of Nepal, just 165 km far from Kathmandu and 150 km from Pokhara, which offers you many jungle as well as cultural activities. Such as Elephant back safari, canoeing trip, jungle walk, visit to ethnic local people house, culture dance perform by local tribe people, visit to sunset point, jeep drive and so on.
Early morning after having breakfast you will drive to Chitwan. You will drive through scenic foothills, passing along the road at the bank of Trishuli River. You will have nice view of Annapurna, terraces and green hills with many Nepali town. After 4 hours of drive you will reach Chitwan. Check into hotel and halfday sightseeing. Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus. Visit to the National Park Visitor’s center where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife & Sun set view from the bank of Rapti River. Tharu cultural dance presentation (which you will also participate in) by the local villagers or Slide show presentation on almost everything under the Chitwan.
Overnight at hotel.
Early morning breakfast at hotel and move for Elephant Safari. An excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild bore, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger (If you are lucky). You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home. You will be spent in a dug out canoe followed by a jungle walk or a visit to the elephant breeding center. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning, take your breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu. Reach hotel take rest and reach airport for the flight.
- Canoe Ride & visit to elephant Bathing
- Jeep Safari/Elephant Safari
- Visit to elephant breeding center
- Tharu Cultural Dance
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor & whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
- Tour Guide, Medical.
- Travel insurance
- Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks other personal expenses on the way.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”