Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley o/n in a hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2800m) o/n in lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar (5/6hrs, 3445m) o/n in lodge.
Day 5: Rest Day in Namche Bazzar o/n in lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche o/n in lodge.
Day 7: Trek back to Namche Bazzar and overnight in lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Lukla(2840m)o/n in lodge.
Day 9: Lukla – Fly back to Kathmandu o/n in a hotel.
Day10: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley o/n in a hotel.
Day11: Transfer to International airport.
- Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Government licensed guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Government licensed trekking guide and porters during trekking.
- 3 meals a day during trekking.
- Staff insurance, pension fund, wages, equipment and local transport.
- Domestic flight ticket KTM-LUK-KTM.
- Everest National park fee and trekking permit. (TIMS)
- Pickup and drop from to the international and domestic airport in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in hotel and lodge.
- Travel insurance including Repatriation by helicopter rescue in case of emergency.
- Personal expenses and tips for staff.
- Monument entrance fees during sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Nepal visa fee USD 40 for 30 days and 4 passport sized picture.
- International flight ticket and airport tax.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”