Gokyo Valley Trek strikes every tourists mind when they feel like experiencing the in-depth beauty of nature. Gokyo Valley is situated at Solukhumbu district of Nepal. Every view that you get from Gokyo Ri is so precious that you like to treasure each and every moment spent here. The beauty of natural white walls and love for it begins more intensely after experiencing Gokyo Valley Trek.The center of attraction of Gokyo Valley is Tengboche monastery. Four mountains ranging over 8,000m namely, Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Makalu are seen from Gokyo Ri which is enough to mesmerize the trekkers.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley overnight in a hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2800m) overnight in lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar (5/6hrs, 3445m) overnight in lodge.
Day 5: Rest Day in Namche Bazzar overnight in lodge.
Day 6: Namche Bazzar – Phortse Thanga overnight in lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Dole overnight in lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Machhermo (4,410m) overnight in lodge.
Day 9: Trek to Gokyo overnight in lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Dole (4,200m) overnight in lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazzar( 3,446m) overnight in lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Phagding (4/5 hrs, 2660m) overnight in lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla(2840m) overnight in lodge.
Day 14: Lukla – Fly back to Kathmandu overnight in a hotel.
Day 15: Sightseeing of Bhaktpur and Patan, overnight in a hotel.
Day 16: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley overnight in a hotel.
Day 17: Transfer to International airpoart.
- Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Domestic flight ticket KTM- LUK-KTM
- Government licensed guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
- Government licensed trekking guide and porters during trekking
- 3 meals a day during trekking
- Staff insurance, pension fund, wages, equipment and local transport
- Everest National park fee and trekking permit (TIMS)
- Pickup and drop from to the international and domestic airport in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in hotel and lodge
- Travel insurance incl. Repatriation by helicopter rescue in case of emergency
- Personal expenses and tips for staff
- Monument entrance fees during sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
- Nepal visa fee USD 40 for 30 days and 4 passport sized pict
- International flight ticket and airport tax
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”