Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high-rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression — but don’t let that mislead you. It is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone. Bangkok, Thailand is a cacophony of sights and sounds that handsomely rewards urban explorers willing to get a little lost in the city. Filled with non-stop action, grit, character, and some of the best cheap eats in the world, T+L’s Bangkok travel guide won’t steer you wrong. Come here and you’ll find a wide range of activities to amuse yourself, from the historical and religious to shopping, galleries, and spas.
No matter when you plan your Bangkok trip, it will be hot. Note that there are three defined seasons here. During the rainy season, which spans from May to November, the weather is warm and humid, with afternoon showers. Strong rains fall periodically, with the occasional dramatic thunderstorms.
Call us for booking:
Trip Concern Pvt ltd.
JP Road, Thamel, Kathamandu
MOBILE + VIBER + WHATSAPP:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary and details:
Day 01 – Take flight to Bangkok and drive to Pattaya.
Day 02 – Bf + coral island tour with lunch + Alcazar show.
Day 03 – Bf + Noog nooch village tour.
Day 04 – Bf + drive towards Bangkok and city tour.
Day 05 – Bf + Safari world with lunch.
Day 06 – Bf + take flight to Kathmandu.
The package includes:
- 3 nights Pattaya on 3 * hotel on Bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 nights Bangkok on 3* hotel on Bed and breakfast basis.
- Bangkok airport – Pattaya hotel – Bangkok hotel – Bangkok airport transfers.
- Coral island tour with speed boat with lunch.
- Alcazar show.
- Noog nooch village tour with cultural show.
- Bangkok city tour.
- Safari world with lunch.
- All tours and transfers will be on SIC – seat in coach basis.
The package does not include:
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor; whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide; driver, Insurance for any loss; damage.
- Travel insurance
- Air condition on Vehicle, Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks & other personal expenses on the way.
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”