It is perhaps the only place where Tibetan culture is flourishing even today in a completely undisturbed state. Mustang has always remained as a remote, mysterious and unusual land even for the Nepalese.
Mustang is geographically an extension of Tibetan plateau. It is a windy, high and arid valley characterized by eroded canyons and colorful stratified rock formations. People grow only potatoes, barley and buckwheat. People subsist on livestock and trading. The people of Mustang are believed to be descendants of Tibetans, they practice Sakyapa school of Tibetan Buddhism.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley overnight in a hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (5/6hrs drive/ 30 min fly) overnight in a hotel.
Day 04: Morning fly to Jomsom and trek to Muktinath, 6hrs, 3760m, overnight in lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Marpha, 6/7hrs, 2600m, overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Kalopani, 6hrs, 2100m, overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Tatopani ( hot spring ), 1140m, 6hrs, overnight in lodge.
Day 08: Trek to beni and drive to pokhara, 5/6hrs, overnight in hotel.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight in a hotel.
Day 10: Sightseeing of bhaktpur/patan and shopping, overnight in a hotel.
Day 11: Transfer to international airport in Kathmandu.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, non-veg dinner) while on trek.
- Accommodation at guesthouse/ lodge on the trek.
- All Transportation.
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor & whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
- Tour Guide, Medical.
- Travel insurance
- Air condition on Vehicle, Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks & other personal expenses on the way.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”