Mustang – journey to an exotic Trans-Himalayan museum. Jomsom/Muktinath trekking is mysterious journey to lost kingdom of Tibet situated north to Annapurna region, and also known as the Forbidden kingdom of Nepal. The district straddles the Himalayas and extends northward onto the Tibetan plateau.
Mustang, the district is famous for the springs and village of Muktinath (a popular Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage site), apples, and Marpha brandy. Mustang was a lost kingdom of Tibet where traditions may remain more Tibetan than in Tibet proper following its annexation by China.
Call us for booking:
Trip Concern Pvt Ltd.
Ph : +977-14219235, 4263722
MOBILE + VIBER + WHATSAPP:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary and details:
Day 1 : Early morning drive to Beni,overnight at hotel
Day 2 : Drive to Jomsom, over night at tea house/lodge
Day 3 : Trek to Muktinath, overnight at tea house/lodge
Day 4 : Trek to Kagh Beni, overnight at tea house/lodge.
Day 5 : Trek to Jomsom, and sightseeing at Jomsom over night at tea house/lodge
Day 6 : Drive to Pokhara, free time, overnight at hotel
Day 7 : Early morning sightseeing to Tal Barahi, back to hotel, after breakfast Pokhara Sightseeing, Davi’s Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, International Mountaineering Museum, overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Early morning breakfast, Peace stupa and sightseeing and drive back to Kathmandu
Price : NPR 15,500 (Nepali Only)
The package includes:
- Accommodation :1night Beni, 2night Jomsom, 1night Muktinath, 1night Kaghbeni, 2night Pokhara
- Meal : 7 Lunch, 6 Dinner, 7 Breakfast
- Meal Plan : Lunch( Veg), Dinner ( non-veg)
- Sightseeing with Entrance : Fewa Lake boating, Davi’s Fall, Gupteshwor, International Mountaineering Museum
- Transportation : KTM-BENI-JOMSOM-PKR-KTM Private Jeep
- Simple First-aid.
The package does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature.
- Other activities not mentioned on itinerary.
- Alcoholic beverages, water bottle on trek , cold drinks , chocolates etc.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”