Fixed Guaranteed Kathmandu arrival Date:
May: 03( Full Moon). 06( Full Moon), 12, 18, 24
June: 02 ( Full Moon), 05 (Full Moon), 11, 17, 23
July: 05 (Full Moon), 11
Aug: 27, 30 ( Full Moon)
Sep: 02 (Full Moon), 08
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing; Fly to Nepalgunj
Day 03: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa & Drive to Taklakot
Day 04: At Taklakot – Rest Day
Day 05: Drive to Manasarovar Lake
Day 06: First Day of Outer Kora – Visit Ashtapad & Trek to Dirapuk
Day 07: Second Day of Outer Kora – On to Zuthulpuk with Trek to Dolma La Pass
Day 08: Drive to Hilsa via Taklakot
Day 09: Fly to Nepalgunj & Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 10: Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
- 2 nights (Twin sharing) at 5-star Hotel – Hotel Soaltee or similar.
- One night in Nepalgunj with vegetarian meals (twin sharing).
- 2 nights at Taklakot (Tibet side) in 3 star category hotel with attached bathroom. At other places in
Tibet side it will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
- Pick up & drop transfers in Kathmandu
- One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing – Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- Domestic airport taxes (all sectors)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach
- Tour around Lake Mansarovar on vehicle
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- One professional tour Manager
- Necessary experienced supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager)
- All necessary Kitchen & camping equipments
- Yaks and Yak men during the Parikrama to carry foods and kitchen equipments of our
- Oxygen for emergency use , Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Horse Riding expenses during the Parikrama (approx. INR 30,000 per person)
- Your travel insurance (approx. INR 2000 per person)
- Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses (approx. INR 10,000)
- Tip for guide & driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due
to bad weather (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”