Imagine soaring through the air like a bird and landing gently on ground after a superb flight? Paragliding at Shankarapur Paragliding Private Limited can make this possible for you. A truly awesome paragliding experience, flying high with breath taking views of the beautiful mountains, eye catching views of Melamchi and Indrawati river flowing gently aside and many more.
Shankarapur Paragliding was established in 2014 A.D. and is registered under the Company Registrar’s Office of Nepal. It is also certified by Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal. The main intention of the company is to promote paragliding as a main adventure in Kathmandu Valley, capital city of Nepal.
Each pilot is professional and highly experienced as well as certified by Association of Paragliding pilots and Instructors (APPI).
Take off side is located at just 25 kilometer away from the Tribhuwan International Airport with sufficient transportation facilities.
Itinerary and details
1. Same Day Package
- Pickup starts from 08:00am inside Ring Road.
- Drive to Lapsifedi, Sankhu and Tandem flight
- After flight sometime rest and drive back to hotel or airport.
- Tandem Paragliding
- Transportation: Pickup and Drop from Kathmandu
2. Overnight Package:
- Beautiful Sunrise early morning.
- Panoramic view of Mountain Ranges
- Pickup starts at 02:00pm inside Ring Road.
- Drive to Lapsifedi, Sankhu.
- Hang around the location
- Overnight at 3 star lever hotel.
- Early morning, beautiful sunrise view with breakfast. Go for the paragliding. After Paragliding rest for a while and take a lunch and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Tandem Paragliding
- Transportation :Pickup and Drop from Kathmandu
- Lunch/ Dinner/ Breakfast
- Two way transportation to Deurali, Sankhu.
- Adventure drive to Paragliding Spot.
- 20 to 30 minutes Flight.
- Flight Insurance.
Package does not include:
- Meals except those mention in itinerary.
- All bar & beverage bill
- Items not mentioned under ‘price covers’
What we provide.
- High quality Parachute.
- Safety helmets.
What to bring?
- Protective footwear,no open toe shoes.
- Pants,jeans are great.
- Sun glass, Sun Cream.
- Warm clothing layer and a jacket.
- Warm gloves.
Frquently Asked Questions
“Walk Nepal ” takes the safety of its clients very seriously. All our pilots are licensed, with many years of experience.
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 24 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next flight or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”