This hill area is just 15 km from Kathmandu and is very popular with locals for picnics and just getting out into the fresh air! Offering panoramic views of the valley it’s a great place just to relax. Lakuri Bhanjyang is considered among one of the most preferred sites within Lilitpur. It is a paradise located thirteen kilometer up from Gwarko. The environment and cooperative local people at Lakuri makes the visitor more at home. This place offers a remarkable scenic spot for sunrise and a breath taking view of Himalayan ranges whenever the weather is clear. Lakuri Bhanjyang hiking gives a unique opportunity to explore rural Nepal which is an amazing life time experience to gain.
Itinerary and details:
- Wake up early morning at 07:00am and drive to Lubu(15km, 30 minutes) from Thamel. Breakfast will be provided on the way. After a decent drive of 30minutes reach the hiking place entry. Prepare yourself for the walk. Lakuri is mainly popular for the view that it has to offer, short treks, and picnic Spot. Lakuri Bhanjyang is one of the notable place for snowfall during extreme winter. Hiking at Lakuri Bhanjyang is not only affordable, but also worth visiting. Since there is no place to eat so packed lunch will be provided. After 7-8hrs of forest walk we get in to the Godawari. In Godawari, visit the one and only one botanical garden of Nepal.After spending some time take a drive to Kathmandu. Dinner will be done together and back to hotel.
The package includes:
- Pickup and drop off
- Entry fee
- Lunch/dinner/breakfast (Foreigner) and Lunch(Nepali)
The package does not include:
- Private Transportation
- All bar, beverage bill
- meal not mentioned
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
- Walknepal Tshirt.
What to bring?
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Handy Money
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 24 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”