Many monuments, monasteries and a museum, the Lumbini International Research Institute, are also within the holy site. Maya Devi Temple is set in the middle of the large 4km by 2.5km park grounds known as the Lumbini Development Zone.
Most people rush through Lumbini, allowing only a few hours to look around. However, you could easily spend one or two days exploring the zone and its monasteries, and soaking up the peaceful atmosphere.
Taking breakfast from the hotel, early morning drive from Kathmandu to Lumbini via private car.
After 8 to 9 hours of drive reach Lumbini. Check into hotel and have a look over the local surrounding. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning after having breakfast, visit Lumbini Garden for worship, then drive to Tilaurakot (Kapilvastu) covering major shrines such as: Gotihawa, Niglihawa and Kundan. The place itself is interesting as a whole, the landscapes and the green forestry complementing its quiet ambience. However, Maya Devi temple and the Stupas and the Pillar built by Ashoka are really worth a visit. The whole area of lumbini is considered as a garden. Many monasteries have been built through the help of different countries like Thailand , Srilanka, and Japan. You will feel blessed after seeing the monuments and monasteries built there. Enjoy your sightseeing and overnight at hotel.
- Accommodation with breakfast in tourist standard hotel.
- Transportation by private car fully AC
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor & whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
- Tour Guide, Medical.
- Travel insurance
- Air condition on Vehicle, Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks & other personal expenses on the way.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”