After all a trip to Nepal would be incomplete without truly understanding what really makes it beautiful.
Nothing compares to the sheer beauty or awe, the Himalayas has to offer. Take the mother of all mountain flights, the Everest Experience where we put you, one on one with Mt. Everest, so close that you can almost touch it.
- Wake up early morning at 5:30am and drive towards Airport.
- Reach airport take a flight and fly for the sightseeing.
- A flight that takes you deep into the Himalayas, flying into valleys close to the rock face, as close as five nautical
miles from the Everest itself. You can see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
- Take a 1hr fly and back to airport.
- Drop back to the hotel
- Pickup and drop off
- Mountain flight fare
- All bar, beverage bill
- meal not mentioned
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
- Walknepal Tshirt.
What to bring?
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Handy Money
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 24 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”