Unravel the magic of vibrant culture and ancient temples on a holiday to Nepal. The country is dotted with revered temples and Buddhist edifices, which will be covered on an excursion to Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Starting from the capital city of Nepal – Kathmandu, explore the centuries-old shrines and stupas. Later, behold the striking beauty of mother nature as you visit the Devi’s Fall. Lastly, be a part of a mesmerising experience while watching sunrise and sunset in Nagarkot.
On arrival at the Kathmandu airport, you will be greeted by a Walk Nepal representative who will guide you to the hotel. Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. Steeped in history, the origin of the city dates back to around 2000 years. The city has kept alive the pre-historic cult of living Goddess Kumari.It is an interesting melange of modernity along with age-old traditions.
Check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, visit Pashupatinath Temple, which a sacred shrine of Hindus and listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The beauty of this two-tiered pagoda is enhanced by its golden roofs and silver doors. Seek Lord Shiva’s blessings here, who is the presiding deity of this temple.
Afterwards, visit the Bouddhanath Stupa, enlisted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Dominating the skyline of the city, it is one of the largest stupas in the Kathmandu Valley.
The Patan Durbar Square, located in the heart of the city, offers much to the anticipation of numerous tourists who flock the city round the year. This architectural complex comprises palaces, courtyards and temples, which were built during the Malla period. You must visit the Krishna Temple here, which is known for its grandeur and opulence.
Afterwards, proceed to the Swayambhunath. This shrine has a golden spire which features painted eyes of Buddha.
Afterwards, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Post breakfast, embark on a road journey to Pokhara, the scenic city that is a paradise for nature lovers. On the way, admire the splendid view of magnificent mountains wreathed in Pokhara is famous for wonderful views of Himalayas and its snow fed lakes. The reflection of Mt. Fishtail & Annapurna range on Lake Phewa is breathtaking. Pokhara is also base camp for the trekking on Annapurna region with other day hike tours around valley rim. Overnight at Hotel.
Post breakfast, excursion to Sarangkot to see sunrise over Mt. Annapurna, Dulagiri massif & Mt. Fishtail. Sarangkot is also popular as a take-up point for Adventure activities such as Paragliding and Incredible Zipline. Visit famous Seti Gorge,Bindavashini temple popular among Hindus.
Next visit the Devi’s Fall, locally known as Patale Chhango. A milky-white stream of water gushing down gracefully down the rocky hill makes a perfect backdrop for enjoying some light moments.
Situated in proximity to this fall is the Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, a tourist destination of religious importance. Afterwards, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
As the dawn breaks, have breakfast and hit the road to Kathmandu. Those interested can also visit Manakamana temple “Temple of wish full-filling Goddess” by Cable car. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day is free Overnight at Hotel
Take a time for shopping and hangout.Day is free until we provide the transfer to Kathmandu airport and board a return flight. Tour Ends.
- 02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing 3star hotel.< /li>
- 02 nights accommodation in Pokhara twin sharing 3star hotel.
- 01 nights accommodation in Nagarkot twin sharing 4star hotel.Beautiful sunset and sunrise.
- Meeting and assistance at airport by our representative.
- Arrival / Departure transfer.
- Full Day Kathmandu sightseeing with guide.
- Surface transfer from Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu by private car.
- 01 full day sightseeing of Pokhara city with guide.
- Monuments & museum Entrance fees(if any).
- Sightseeing except the above mentioned places
- Guide for above sightseeing tours, if required then supplement cost will be NPR 1500.00 nett per guide per half day
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry bills, bar bills, telephone bills, tippings, porterage at airports/hotels.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any other services which are not included in the above cost.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- The services of Vehicles is not included on leisure days & after completing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
- Walknepal Tshirt.
- Bottle of mineral water.
What to bring?
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Handy Money
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 24 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next day or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”