Pokhara lies on an important old trading route between China and India. Many of the hills around Pokhara still have medieval ruins from this time. There are numerous temples and gumbas in and around pokhara valley.Many temples serve as combined places of worship for Hindus and Buddhists.
Pokhara is known to be a popular tourist destination. The tourist district is along the north shore of the Phewa lake. In recent decades, Pokhara has become a major tourist destination.
It is considered the tourism capital of Nepal in South Asia mainly for adventure tourism and the base for the famous Annapurna Circuit trek. Pokhara is the major tourism Hub in Nepal. Tourism plays a vital role in Pokhara since thousands of tourists visit Pokhara every year and majority of people are involved in the tourism sector.
Early morning having breakfast take a drive to Pokhara in a private car. You will drive through scenic foothills, passing along the road at the bank of Trishuli River. You will have nice view of Annapurna, terraces and green hills with many Nepali town. After 5 hours of drive reach Pokhara and check into hotel. Take a leisure time around the lake side and overnight at hotel.
Early morning after having breakfast drive to Davis Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Barahi Temple, Shanti Stupa, and enjoying boating around phewa lake. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning breakfast at hotel and move to Sarangkot for beautiful sunrise. Spend some hour there and back to hotel for lunch and check out from hotel. Drive back to Kathmandu. On the way visit National Mountaineering Museum and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Accommodation at guesthouse/ lodge on the trek.
- All Transportation.
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor & whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
- Tour Guide, Medical.
- Travel insurance
- Air condition on Vehicle, Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks & other personal expenses on the way.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”