Pokhara is in the northwestern corner of the Pokhara Valley, which is a widening of the Seti Gandaki valley that lies in the midland region (Pahad) of the Himalayas. The porous underground of the Pokhara valley favours the formation of caves and several caves can be found in the city limits. In the south of the city, a tributary of the Seti flowing out of the Phewa Lake disappears at Patale Chhango Nepali for Hell’s Falls, also called Davis Falls, after someone who supposedly fell in into an underground gorge, to reappear 500 metres (1,600 feet) further south. To the southeast of Pokhara is the municipality of Lekhnath, a recently established town in the Pokhara valley, home to Begnas Lake.
Pokhara ticks all the right boxes, with spectacular scenery, adventure activities, and accommodation and food choices galore. The scene is a chilled-out version of Thamel, stretching along the shore of a tranquil lake with bobbing paddle boats. It’s the gateway to the world-famous treks in and around the Annapurna range and beyond.
Call us for booking:
Trip Concern Pvt ltd.
JP Road, Thamel, Kathamandu
MOBILE + VIBER + WHATSAPP:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary and details:
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Early morning having breakfast take a drive to Pokhara in a private car. You will drive through scenic foothills, passing along the road at the bank of Trishuli River. You will have nice view of Annapurna, terraces and green hills with many Nepali town. After 4 hours of drive reach Pokhara and check into hotel. Take a leisure time around the lake side and overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Pokhara Sightseeing
Early morning after having breakfast drive to Davis Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Barahi Temple, Shanti Stupa, and enjoying boating around phewa lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Half Day sightseeing and back to Kathmandu
Early morning breakfast at hotel and move to Sarangkot for beautiful sunrise. Paragliding (if interested) Spend some hour there and back to hotel for lunch and visit National Mountaineering Museum. Back to hotel. Take your leisure time for yourself shopping and refreshment.
Day 04: Back to Kathmandu
Early morning taking breakfast at the hotel drive back to Kathmandu. On the way visit Begnas Lake. Spend some hours at the lake and back to Kathmandu.
The package includes:
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, non-veg dinner) while on trek.
- Accommodation at guesthouse/ lodge on the trek.
- All Transportation.
The package does not include:
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor & whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
- Tour Guide, Medical.
- Travel insurance
- Air condition on Vehicle, Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks & other personal expenses on the way.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”