Langtang is a region in the Himalayas of Nepal to the north of the Kathmandu Valley and bordering Tibet.
The Langtang National Park is located in the area. About 4,500 people live inside the park, and many more depend on it for timber and firewood. The majority of the residents are Tamang.
The park contains the Gosainkunda lakes, sacred to Hindus. Pilgrimages are made there in August.Another spiritual site is the Buddhist monastery Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu
Day 02 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and preparation for Trekking.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi (1462m/4795ft) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 04 : Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2500m/8200ft) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 05 : Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3307m/10845ft) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 06 : Langtang village to Kyanjing Ri (4773m/15655ft) and back to Kyanjing Gompa (3798m/12495ft) Duration: 7-8 hrs
Day 07 : Kyangjuma Gompa Exploration and climb Chorkari Ri (5050m/16564ft) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 08 : Kyanjin Gompa- Lama Hotel (2500m/8200ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
Day 09 : Lama Hotel to Syabru Bensi (1462m/4795ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
Day 10 : Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu
Day 11 : Farewell and departure
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers.
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tours including tour guide and entry fee.
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food,accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance
- Langtang national park permit.TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System(Please bring three passport photos).
- Government taxes & office service charge.
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- All kind of cold drinks during the trek.
- Hot showers during the trek.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- WIFI internet during the trek.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory).
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
- Walknepal Tshirt.
What to bring?
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Handy Money
- Snacks and energy food
How do I know a reservation is accepted or confirmed?
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
What should I do if I didn't receive a confirmation email after making my reservation?
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
How can I contact WalkNepal.com Customer Service?
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Can I change or cancel my non-refundable booking?
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 24 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”
Best Selling Holidays