Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country’s legislature. The city of Dubai is located on the emirate’s northern coastline and heads the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area.
Dubai has emerged as a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major transport hub for passengers and cargo.
The emirate’s Western-style model of business drives its economy with the main revenues now coming from tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services. Dubai was recently named the best destination for Muslim travellers by Salam Standard. Dubai has recently attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events. The city has become iconic for its skyscrapers and high-rise buildings, in particular the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
Day 01 – Arrive at Dubai Airport and transfer to hotel + dinner at Hotel.
Day 02 – Bf + city tour+ lunch + Atlantic aqua adventure + dhow cruise with Dinner.
Day 03 – Bf + Burj Khalifa + lunch + Dessert safari with dinner.
Day 04 – Bf + Abu Dhabi tour with Grand Mosque + lunch + dinner.
Day 05 – Bf + Ferrari world + Lunch + dinner.
Day 06 – Bf + fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 01 – Arrive at Dubai Airport and transfer to hotel + overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 – Bf + city tour+ Dessert safari with dinner.
Day 03 – Bf + Burj Khalifa + dhow cruise with Dinner
Day 04 – Bf + Free day
Day 05 – Bf + fly back to Kathmandu.
- 3 nights Dubai on 3 * hotel on full board basis.
- 2 nights Abu Dhabi on 3* hotel on full board basis.
- 5nights accommodation in double rooms on twin-sharing basis at the above mentioned hotel.
- 2 days Bronze admission access to Ferrari World during stay at Park Inn Hotel Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
- Half day city tour of Dubai on Seat In Coach basis.(Standard)
- Aquaventure water park visit with entry ticket and two transfers from and to staying hotel(Premium).li>
- Burj Khalifa visit with entry ticket(124th Floor Observatory/Normal Time).
- Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ dinner on sharing basis – 6 pax in a vehicle.
- Pick up from Dubai Hotel + Half Day Abu Dhabi city tour, Ferrari World and back to Dubai(Premium).
- Lunch/Dinner for Premium package
- Any other services, activities, meals, liquor; whatever not mentioned in inclusion
- Any flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Mineral Water extra bottle, Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for guide; driver, Insurance for any loss; damage.
- Travel insurance
- Air condition on Vehicle, Any other expenses
- Meals, Snacks & other personal expenses on the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”