- One day short trip fit for busy professionals.
- Impressive and exciting friendly rapids.
- Perfect for first time rafters.
- Most popular rafting river in Nepal.
- Best seasons – Throughout the year.
Trishuli river originates from Gosainkunda Lake and passes gently through Mahabharat Ranges and joins Narayani River at Devghat. Trishuli River is well suited for rafting and, in fact,
Trishuli is the most popular rafting river in Nepal, perhaps because it is very easily accessible from Kathmandu (1,400 m) and you do not need prior rafting experience. You can complete your rafting trip in a day and during the length of your trip, you will enjoy diverse Nepali landscapes, cultural heritage and demography.
Trishuli is perfectly suitable for first timers and families. The waters are not very challenging and you can loosen yourself and enjoy the scenery. The rapids that you will encounter are Twin Rocks (Class 3+), Ladies’ Delight (Class 3+), Upset first (Class 3+), Surprise (Class 4-), and Butterfly (Class 3). If weather permits, you can also get glimpses of cable cars that move to and from Manakamana Temple.
If you want, you may take a dip into the waters of Trishuli for swimming or cliff jumping, we will be suggesting you favorable spots. Our starting point will be at Charaudi (412 m) and end point at Kuringhat. Throughout the journey, you get to enjoy impressive gorges, beautiful valleys and typical Nepali villages.
Nepal River Runner has been conducting Trishuli rafting trip for more than 15 years of combined experience This experience has allowed us to conduct this trip in a way that is most favorable to our customers and clients. Our helpful and professional guides will make sure that your entire trip is safe and entertaining.
Moreover, for this trip, we will provide you, Nepal government licensed river guides, who have completed Red Cross first aid training. Our guides hold rafting certifications from International Rafting Federation (IRF) and are also trained as Whitewater Rescue Technicians (WRT). Be assured that you will be in our safe hands.
Itinerary and details:
We will leave for our one-day Trishuli Rafting Adventure at 6:30 am sharp, from our office at Thamel, Kathmandu. Please make sure that you arrive at our office well before hand. We will then embark on a 4 hours bus ride to Charaudi.
On our way, we will stop for about 20 minutes for tea and coffee at Malekhu (self-pay). Then, we will continue to drive to Charaudi.
After reaching Charaudi, we’ll spend around 30 minutes for setting up our rafting equipment. If you have not filled your pre-departure form, you are required to do so now. We strongly recommend you to change into a more comfortable and water friendly clothes.
Just before entering Trishuli, we will spend another 20 minutes briefing you about rafting safety tips. While riding the waves down Trishuli, we will let you know of the places where you can swim and/or go for cliff jumping.
We will end our trip at Kuringhat and have our (Non-Veg) quick meal. Then, we will depart for Kathmandu at 5 pm.
The journey will end at our office in Thamel, right where we began.
The package includes:
Rafting Duration: 3 hrs
Season: All the year
Meals: Buffet lunch
- Aprox. 3 hour whitewater rafting
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Life Jacket, Helmet, Paddle
- Safety Equipment, dry bag, safety drum
- Buffet Lunch
- Two-way transportation
- Industry standard first aid kits
- lunch, dinner and breakfast(included for 2days package)
The package does not include:
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured.
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- All bar & beverage bill
- Meal not mentioned
- Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip**
What we provide
- High quality rafts.
- Safety helmets, plastic paddles, life jackets.
- We provide plentiful, healthy and hygienically prepared food.
- Tents and sleeping mats for overnight stay.
What to bring?
- Half Pant and T-shirt for rafting.
- Changing cloths
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet.
- Travel towel
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Handy Money
Frquently Asked Questions
Please tell us if you are a non-swimmer, or not very confident in the water. Also it is essential that you inform us of any medical conditions that may affect your well being on the trip. Don’t forget to request vegetarian meals if required.
“Walk Nepal ” takes the safety of its clients very seriously. All our guides are licensed, with many years of experience on the rivers of Nepal . All are trained in CPR(Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), First Aid and advanced river rescue techniques.
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your rafting reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Email : email@example.com
ph: +977-14219235 / 14263722
Mobile + Viber + what’s app : +977-9801016590 (Sanjog), +977-9801014075(Niraj)
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 24 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next raft or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”