Mustang is one of the seventy-five districts of Nepal, a landlocked country of South Asia and also known as the Forbidden kingdom of Nepal. The district straddles the Himalayas and extends northward onto the Tibetan plateau.
The high desert region of the Tibetan influence, Kaligandaki, from the Tibetan border south to Kagbeni is generally referred to as Upper Mustang.
Upper Mustang, the former Lo Kingdom comprises the northern two-thirds of the district. This kingdom was a dependency of the Kingdom of Nepal but was abolished by the republican Government of Nepal on October 7, 2008.In addition to trekking routes through the Lo Kingdom (“Upper Mustang”) and along the Annapurna Circuit in lower Mustang, the district is famous for the springs and village of Muktinath (a popular Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage site), apples, and Marpha brandy. Mustang was a lost kingdom of Tibet where traditions may remain more Tibetan than in Tibet proper following its annexation by China.
Call us for booking:
Trip Concern Pvt Ltd.
Ph : +977-14219235, 4263722
MOBILE + VIBER:
Email : email@example.com
Itinerary and details:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation.
Day 03: Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, Lunch on the way, overnight at Pokhara.
Day 04: Drive/fly to Jomsom, trek to Kagbeni, over night at Kagbeni.
Day 05: Trek to Chele (18km, 3050m).
Day 06: Chele to Eklobhatti (13km, 3820m).
Day 07: Eklobhatti to Ghami (12km, 3490m).
Day 08: Ghami to Tsarang (11km, 3620m).
Day 09: Tsarang to Lo Manthang (13km, 3730m).
Day 10: Lo Manthang to Namdrul (8.5km, 4065m).
Day 11: Namdrul to Lo Manthang (8.5km, 3730m).
Day 12: Lo Manthang to Tsarang (13km, 3620m).
Day 13: Tsarang to Tange (10km, 3240m).
Day 14: Tange to Baha & Cha-cho La (14km, 4060m).
Day 15: Baha, Cha-co to Tetang (16km, 2940m).
Day 16: Tetang by gnyu La to Muktinath (11.9km, 3765m).
Day 17: Muktinath to Jomsom (18km, 2725m).
Day 18: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara (171.6km, 815m).
Day 19: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1337m).
The package includes:
- Accommodation :1night Beni, 2night Jomsom, 1night Kaghbeni, 2 night Lomanthang, 2night Pokhara
- Meal : 9 Lunch, 8 Dinner, 9 Breakfast
- Meal Plan : Lunch( Veg), Dinner ( non-veg).
- Sightseeing with Entrance : Fewa Lake boating, Davi’s Fall, Gupteshwor, International Mountaineering Museum
- Transportation : KTM-Beni-PKR-KTM Tourist bus, Beni-Lomanthang-Beni Local bus/jeep
- An experience English speaking trek leader including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- 2 Trekkers:1 Porter
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- All necessary paper work and permits (Upper Mustang special trekking permit).
- Simple First-aid.
The package does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature.
- Other activities not mentioned on itinerary.
- Alcoholic beverages, water bottle on trek , cold drinks , chocolates etc.
What we provide?
- Professional Guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable Sport Shoes and slippers
- Camera, (If you have, if not never mind, we have one)
- Sun glass, Sun Cream, Sunhat, Slipper.
- Medicine (If you are under any medication) , first aid is available from us
- Please bring some snacks, chocolates (if you like)
Frquently Asked Questions
Once you complete your booking, you will be sent a copy of your booking reservation by email. (Check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation e-mail was not blocked.) This is proof that your booking is final, and there is no further need to contact us to confirm your reservation.
You can also check details or your bookings by signing in to your account and going to your Manage your bookings page.
If you are not registered with WalkNepal.com, you can look up your booking confirmation by last name and either your credit card number used for the reservation or the itinerary or confirmation number (sent to you via e-mail).
Sometimes our booking confirmations aren’t successfully received as your email provider may be treating our message as “spam,” or it may have bounced back as at the time of booking the mailbox had exceeded its limit etc. Not to worry: you can view and print your booking online by logging in and following the “Bookings” link from the homepage.
If no bookings are displayed online, or you don’t have an online account and didn’t write down your itinerary number, please call us and our advisors will be happy to resend you a confirmation by email.
WalkNepal.com Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can email us for help at any time, or give us a call. If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, our service representatives will be ready to assist you.
Yes, you can. We won’t charge you for this, but your payment won’t be refunded in case of following conditions. Check the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Before 72 hours 100% refund.
- After 24 hours 50% refund
- After arrival of the customer at the service site 0% refund i.e. non refundable.if the booked ticket is cancelled due to any of the reasons of the company, such ticket shall be postponed to next hike or shall returned the entire amount to booking agent.
To cancel, go to your booking summary and click on “Cancel booking.”